Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 42 - Storm - the chair - 80 days in Europe - 2010 - Original Signed Numbered Fine Art Photography Print

" Log Diary
Day 42

 
Today, I believe I am above Bielorussia. My balloon has been pushed by quite strong and turbulent winds, and I feel a storm arriving, which I kind of dread a little! I hope my balloon will cope with it, and am not very reassured. Staying north would probably have been better after all, we'll see, I won't decide anything, and hope to give you news very soon...

Aphiles, Bielorussia, lost, 10:19pm"





3 comments:

  1. Oh mon dieu, you are still so far north! Come home Yann:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that'll take me over the storm center, I hope that my balloon will not suffer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, my friend. Try not to fly too close to the lightning.

    ReplyDelete